With many years of teaching experience, a commitment to mindfulness and embodied practices, and a passion for empowering others, I would be honored to support you on your creative journey.
Your first 60-minute session is free. I’m currently accepting appointments between 10am to 5pm CEST on weekdays (Berlin time).
Are you looking for support in achieving your creative goals or getting creative for the first time?
Do you have lots of ideas but find it hard to finish your projects? Or perhaps you have a great desire to create, but find yourself stuck with writer’s block?
Do you feel like beautiful ideas are trapped inside you, and you don’t know how to release them?
If so, creativity coaching can help you!
This isn’t like traditional music or art lessons. I believe that for most people, the missing ingredient to a fulfilling and successful creativity practice lies in cultivating a healthy artistic process, rather than endless refinement of technical skills. Although we can also work on your craft (see the “Teaching” section below), our primary focus is clarifying your visions, identifying the biggest obstacles you face, and tackling those challenges as a team.
Some examples of things we can work on are:
- effective goal-setting
- trying something creative for the first time
- (re)discovering joy & playfulness in your work
- making decisions in the creative process
- organizational skills to bring clarity & focus
- working through mental and emotional blocks such as imposter syndrome, perfectionism, & people pleasing
- establishing a regular practice
- using creative practice to work through emotions & get in touch with our authentic selves
- meditation & emotional health practices to support your process
In addition to providing holistic guidance towards creating a fulfilling artistic life, I can also provide instruction in specific areas such as livestreaming, basic music production, releasing your first songs independently, songwriting, and improvisation. Reach out to see if I can help you with your learning journey.